Critique Conference 2014
Published: 28 March 2014
- Bob Brenner : "The Causes of the Current Crisis - Finance and the Real Economy" & Hillel Ticktin: "The Political and Economic importance of War in maintaining capitalism"
14:00 - 17:30
- Guglielmo Carchedi & Michael Roberts: "The falling rate of profit as the determining cause of crises"
10:00 - 12:15
- Mick Cox: "Rethinking the origins of WWI", Mike Macnair: "Die Glocke or the inversion of theory: from anti-imperialism to pro-Germanism"
13:00 - 14:45
- Alex Marshall: "Lenin's theory of imperialism" & Suzi Weissman: "Stalin spent the interwar period obsessing about Trotsky and his followers: the story of his master spy, Marc Zborowski"
15:00 - 17:00
- Savas Matzas: 1914 - " The Dawn of an Epoch of Wars and Revolutions", Yassamine Mather: "The First World War and the end of the Ottoman Empire"
For more information email: email@example.com